Kul att Du tittar in hos mig!

Lämna gärna ett spår efter Dig :)

Tack för besöket och Välkommen åter!

måndag, april 13, 2015

Tulip Closeups & Communication



                                                   Communication is not always easy .....







"I know that you believe you understand what you think I 
said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard 
is not what I meant"



How important it is that we try to communicate as 
directly and clearly as possible what we mean, feel 
and what we want to avoid misunderstandings.

Others can not read our thoughts and minds .... 
at least not always ;)))



Thanks for visiting! Welcome back :)  



                      


1 kommentar:

  1. Lovely shots.
    Many thanks for participating in Floral Friday Fotos, I look forward to your contribution in this week's edition!

    SvaraRadera